About the League
The Suns Tag League will run for 7 rounds with 3 FREE Open Days in the weeks leading up to Round 1.
Games and Open Days will be held at North Natomas Community Park, Thursday evenings 6-8pm.
Spring Tag Schedule
- April 15: Open Day #1 (free)
- April 22: Open Day #2 (free)
- April 29: Open Day #3 (free)
- April 30: Registration Closes
- May 6: Round 1
- May 13: Round 2
- May 20: Round 3
- May 27: Round 4
- June 3: Round 5
- June 10: Round 6
- June 17: FINALS
Summer Tag Schedule
- July 15: Open Day #1 (free)
- July 22: Open Day #2 (free)
- July 29: Open Day #3 (free)
- League Schedule TBD
$45 – NEW PLAYER DUES
$55 – VETERAN DUES
$5 OFF FOR REGISTRATION PRIOR TO 4/23
Refer a friend and get $10 referral reward for each new player who registers!
All leagues cancelled for the 2020 season.
Best & Fairest: Aaron Crumpacker & Annica Stull Lane
Runner Up Best and Fairest: Luke Wilson & Erin Graham
Inspiration Award Winners: JLee & Keyko Torres
Grand Final MVP’s: Kelly Meriano & Annica Stull Lane
Leading Goal Kickers: Sham Shanghera, Chelsea Grant & Erin Graham
Premiers: Grey PoupOanh
Best & Fairest: Kelly Meriano, Chelsea Grant & Erin Graham
Runner Up Best and Fairest: Traxel Towe, Oahn Nguyen, Kasey O’Connor & Laure Kwoka
Inspiration Award Winners: Isaac Seckora
Grand Final MVP’s: Traxel Towe & Oanh Nguyen
Leading Goal Kickers: Traxel Towe, Chelsea Grant & Erin Graham
Refunds are not available once the league has commenced.
You will be allocated to a team by the League Management. Requests for changes will only be considered prior to Round 1. There are no guarantees offered.
In the event that a game is cancelled due to field closures by the City of Sacramento, we will attempt to reschedule. If we are unable to reschedule due to field bookings all teams will share points.
If a match is unable to commence or continue within the time scheduled for the match for reasons beyond the control of either team (including circumstances where it is unsafe for the match to proceed) the following applies:
- Prior to Half Time: If a match has commenced but is not able to proceed at any time within the time scheduled for the game, Match Cancellation rules will apply
- Half Time & Beyond: If a match is unable to recommence or complete, the scores of the teams at the time the match was interrupted shall be deemed to be the final scores of the match and scores shall be calculated appropriately.