In light of the Covid-19 virus, the SAFC is following recommendations from the CDC, City of Sacramento and other regulating bodies. All activities are currently postponed until late May. If the virus is at a safe containment level, the SAFC plans to move forward with Summer Tag League, however schedule listed is subject to change.
About the League
The Suns Tag Leagues run for 7 rounds each with 3 FREE Open Days and scrimmages in the weeks leading up to Round 1.
Games will be held at Glenbrook Park, Wednesday evenings 6-8pm.
Spring Tag Schedule
- May 6: Open Day #1 (free)
- May 13: Open Day #2 (free)
- May 14: Registration Closes
- May 20: Round 1
- May 27: Round 2
- June 3: Round 3
- June 10: Round 4
- June 17: Round 5
- June 24: Round 6
- July 1: FINALS
Summer Tag Schedule
- July 29: Open Day #1 (free)
- August 5: Open Day #2 (free)
- August 12: Open Day #3 (free)
- August 13: Registration Closes
- August 19: Round 1
- August 26: Round 2
- September 2: Round 3
- September 9: Round 4
- September 16: Round 5
- September 23: Round 6
- September 30: FINALS
$55 – NEW PLAYER DUES
$65 – VETERAN DUES
$40 – YOUNG ADULT DUES (Under 26)
Refer a friend and get $10 referral reward for each new player who registers!
Best & Fairest: Aaron Crumpacker & Annica Stull Lane
Runner Up Best and Fairest: Luke Wilson & Erin Graham
Inspiration Award Winners: JLee & Keyko Torres
Grand Final MVP’s: Kelly Meriano & Annica Stull Lane
Leading Goal Kickers: Sham Shanghera, Chelsea Grant & Erin Graham
Premiers: Grey PoupOanh
Best & Fairest: Kelly Meriano, Chelsea Grant & Erin Graham
Runner Up Best and Fairest: Traxel Towe, Oahn Nguyen, Kasey O’Connor & Laure Kwoka
Inspiration Award Winners: Isaac Seckora
Grand Final MVP’s: Traxel Towe & Oanh Nguyen
Leading Goal Kickers: Traxel Towe, Chelsea Grant & Erin Graham
Refunds are not available once the league has commenced.
You will be allocated to a team by the League Management. Requests for changes will only be considered prior to Round 1. There are no guarantees offered.
In the event that a game is cancelled due to field closures by the City of Sacramento, we will attempt to reschedule. If we are unable to reschedule due to field bookings all teams will share points.
If a match is unable to commence or continue within the time scheduled for the match for reasons beyond the control of either team (including circumstances where it is unsafe for the match to proceed) the following applies:
- Prior to Half Time: If a match has commenced but is not able to proceed at any time within the time scheduled for the game, Match Cancellation rules will apply
- Half Time & Beyond: If a match is unable to recommence or complete, the scores of the teams at the time the match was interrupted shall be deemed to be the final scores of the match and scores shall be calculated appropriately.